What is the right procedure to length match a set of traces with a 30mils tolerence?
You can find this in the CES user manual on page 228 (VX1). It works the same for previous releases.
I do not know if you have this manual, but I have attached it to this mail.
You can control this by use of the constraint manager,
- Open the Constraint Manager
- Create a constraint class and add the nets.
- Select the constraint class in the navigator window and open the 'delay and lenghts' view.
- Create a match group
- Enter the allowed tolerance
- Close the constraint editor.
You can set the matching type to either length or Time Of Flight
How can I create a matched group?
Retrieving data ...